The Journey Quad is a generous sleeping area for four persons with extended living compartment for storing your camping necessities. The Quad is also a "Fly First" pitch type tent. This means you erect the Fly first as the main structure, and then the inner tent attaches from inside to the fly. Just as suited to weekend breaks as longer trips. Constructed with a durable ground sheet in a bathtub style. Supplied complete with a tailored tent footprint to help protect the ground sheet.
- FLY SHEET: 75D 185T Ripstop Polyester. Exterior with durable WR coating and F/R treatment. Interior side of fabric with PU coating rated to 4000mm
- INNER TENT: 190t Nylon Ripstop with durable WR coating and F/R treatment. Mesh areas are Polyester No-See-Um-Mesh Mosquito Netting, F/R treatment.
- GROUNDSHEET: 210t Ripstop polyester with PU coating rated to 5000mm, F/R treatment
- POLES: Lightweight Alloy Poles
- DOORS: 2
- VENTS: 2 plus mesh vented door
- PACK SIZE: 23˝ x 7.5˝ x 7.5˝
- TOTAL WEIGHT: 12 lbs
- INCLUDES: Alloy Y Stakes & Basic Repair Kit
- COLOR: Sunburst Orange